Monday, September 11, 2006

Days 176-180

The past fews days have just flown by. Good stuff happened (mostly to Goth Girl), bad stuff happened (to both of us) and my cricket team got thumped the first time Goth Girl came to watch us.

We've not really made any progress with the wedding either, although today we told five lucky people that we needed thme to be there as we have things for them to do on the day. I guess that is one of the nice things about a wedding - you can get your friends running around doing things for you and none of you feel bad about it.

We also booked to go over to the States and visit Goth Girl's parents. I believe they want me to meet about half of her home town. Haven't they realised yet that I have no memory for people or faces? (If truth be told, I am really excited about the trip, although I reserve the right to change my mind once the nerves kick in)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home