Monday, August 21, 2006

Days 144 to 160

What news of the happy couple, I hear almost no-one cry? (Yes, thanks to the couple of you who do read this, you mad fools).

Well, we have almost been busy. We've now provisionally booked a reception venue for a possible date in January, so all we need to do is find a church prepared to indulge Goth Girl's need for both incense and a loud rendition of 'Jerusalem' and we'll be able to confirm things. Oh, not to mention one which will marry two divorced people, which is apparently not an easy task even in these enlightened times.

We've also found out that I got the size of the engagement ring wrong - fortunately we learned this before it was finished, so the arrival date hasn't gone back at all.

Aside from that, we have had good things going on in other areas of our lives which I won't talk about just now in case I jinx them. Oh, and I took Goth Girl to her first test match. I hope she doesn't think that they all get abandoned after tea on the fourth day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home