Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Day 119

I came into work today to congratulations from the smattering of people who were there. I think there was a slight sense of shock because of the short time Goth Girl and I have been together, but everyone said nice things. In fact, I think the Irish Trainee was slightly scared, as she and her boyfriend have been together longer than Goth Girl and I.

At some point this morning I got a bit overenthusiastic and told a couple of old friends, Team Leader and Daemon #1. Both were wonderfully enthusiastic, even if Daemon #1 did go off into some sort of reverie about how good a parent I would eventually make. If she is not carefull we'll change our minds on the 'no bridesmaids' rule and dress her up in pink and green, like a colour blind toilet roll doll.

Goth Girl and I have spent part of the day thinking about wedding venues. We think we might have found somewhere to have the reception and we might even have decided upon when to have the whole thing. It might be that the only sticking point is a place to have the service. With that in mind, we might be putting the cart before the horse, but I hope not. I hope we can find the right place and make everything fall together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home